Notice, pursuant to and for the purposes of article 13, Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196
In compliance with Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Privacy Consolidation Act) and subsequent changes, we are to provide the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data and possibly sensitive, in our possession.
Purposes of the processing for which consent is given where required (art. 23 Legislative Decree no. 196/03)
The Personal Data and possibly sensitive, voluntarily provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- development of institutional purposes relating to the exercise of the Ferrario Nautica s.a.s. activities and those arising under applicable laws;
- strictly connected and instrumental to managing relations with customers (ex .: acquisition of preliminary data at the conclusion of a contract, performance of operations on the basis of obligations arising from contracts entered into with customers, etc.)
- accounting operations (to issue invoices, payments);
- supply of goods and services and for the protection of credit positions arising;
- information campaign for the formalization of requests for information about our service and for the preparation of quotations or offers;
- join a mailing list, informative activity - commercial, statistical, up to his opposition.
Processing methods - Conservation
The treatment will be carried out automatically and/or manually, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by players of what the employees in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 et seq. Legislative Decree 196/03. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
Communication and dissemination area
Your data, which the treatment will not be disclosed, may be communicated to companies with Ferrario Nautica s.a.s., in order to comply with contractual obligations or related purposes. The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- suppliers of services for the management of the information system used by Ferrario Nautica s.a.s. and telecommunications networks (including by e-mail); studios or companies providing assistance and advice;
- persons providing control, review, and certification of the activities carried out by Ferrario Nautica s.a.s. even in the customers;
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of obligations of laws and/or regulations of public bodies, on request.
The subjects belonging to the above categories are the function of the data processing manager, or work independently as data processing officers. The list of these subjects, constantly updated, is available at the headquarters of Nautica Ferrario s.a.s. Any further communication and diffusion will be subject to your explicit consent.
Nature of the provision and refusal
The provision of essential information to the law, it is obligatory for you for administrative and accounting purposes, in the absence, Ferrario Nautica s.a.s. You might find it impossible to supply the services, necessary for the performance of contractual obligations, accounting and tax. The titular also that any non-communication or miscommunication, one of the required data, the following consequences: 1) the inability of the owner to ensure consistency in processing and contractual arrangements to which it is run; 2) the possible incompatibility of the data processing results with the obligations imposed by the fiscal, administrative or labor which it is addressed. The refusal of consent to treatment for the purposes listed above may limit the ability to provide the services requested. You can claim your rights according to art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196 by contacting the owner of the data processing, in the person of its legal representative, to which you can refer to the exercise of rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 by contacting our headquarters.
Art. 7 Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents
3. You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The session cookies used are intended to expedite the analysis of internet traffic and facilitate user access to services offered by the site, with their use of non-personal data is transmitted it acquired and are not used for user tracking systems.Data controller
Ferrario Nautica s.a.s., through its legal representative Angelo Ferrario.