- Hull length: 6,70 mt. – 7,00 all out
- Width: 2,40 mt.
- Height: 1,39 mt.
- Dry weight: 1.050 kg.
- Maximum capacity: 720 kg. (people included)
- Displacement at full load: 2 t.
- Transportable people: 8
- Gas tank: 150 L (maximum capacity)
- Water tank: 40 L (maximum capacity)
- Maximum power: 200 CV (147 kw)
- Approval: CE
- Category: C
€23.500,00 VAT excluded
The Navajo 23 is a 6.70 m walkaround boat from the Cantieri Nautici Ferrario range and a width of 2.40 m.
Equipped with a large and comfortable sundeck and very high sides, it guarantees the necessary space for a comfortable berth with bathroom and kitchenette. Access from the swim platform to the cockpit is free, thanks to an easy passage that lights up at night with customizable color LED lights.
With a capacity of eight people on board, the standard equipment is complete with all accessories for navigation, electrical system, petrol system and water system as standard.
A lot of attention is also paid to details: retractable stainless steel bollards, telescopic swim ladder, hand shower, fuel and water filler caps in stainless steel, pressure pump and blower as standard for maximum comfort and safety on board.
The colors of the cushions, consoles and side graphics can be customized by the customer.
Standard equipment included in the price
- Customizable color cushions
- Side graphics in customizable color
- Instrument panel with led lights
- Series of retractable stainless steel bollards
- Sea and bilge drains in stainless steel
- 90 L fuel tank
- Navigation lights and 360 ° lights
- Leather steering wheel
- Driver’s seat
- Bow roller
- Battery and battery holder
- Interior carpet
- Hatch for cabin
- Electrical system
- 50 L water tank including pipes
- Swim ladder
- Bilge pump with related electrical system
- Depth Sounder
- Electric windlass
- Telescopic table rod with Teak table
- Hand shower
- Chemical toilet
- Internal LED lights
- Console cover
- Full cover sheet