Whaly 450 New Classic
- Materials: Rotational Polyethylene
- Motorization: Long stem
- Lenght: 4,37 mt.
- Width: 1,89 mt
- Height: 1,05 mt.
- Transom height: 0,67 mt.
- Weight: 340 kg.
- Capacity (people): CE Cat. D 8 people - Cat C 4 people
- Max weight: CE Cat. D 800 kg. - Cat C 550 kg. (engine included)
- Maximum power: 2 Kw elettrico - 6 CV (4,4 kw) - CE 8 cv (5,9 kw)
- Colors: Red, Gray, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Black, Dark Gray, Green and Brown
- Accessories: Wheelhouse
€4.508,00 VAT excluded
Whaly boats are made entirely of single-piece double-walled plastic (PE) and produced using the rotational molding technique.
The design, the production method and the high quality polyethylene plastic form the basis for ultra-strong, unsinkable, indestructible and low maintenance boats, characterized by large internal space, safety and stability.
All Whaly 210, 270, 310, 370, 435 and 450 Classic models are ideally suited to the recreational sector, while the 310, 370 and 435 models are multifunctional and are perfect for professional purposes. In the Whaly models for professional use, the requirements, often extreme, set by the customer are fundamental: a sailing school, for example, wants a stable, safe and resistant driving boat and in the context of professional navigation Whaly boats are used as means of rescue on board, with 94/25 / EG, 2003/44 / EG and NEN-EN 1914 certification (optional).
In models for recreational use, the emphasis is always placed on safe and stable navigation, but an eye also reserved for styling, ease of use and comfort without neglecting safety, reliability and durability.
Thanks to similar characteristics, Whaly boats find different fields of application:
- Recreational navigation
- Work boat
- Sport fishing
- Nautical schools
- Optional accessories: Console, oars, roll bar, awning, cushions and full cover.